My delicious recipe's
Hey beauties, I was craving something sweet so guess what I decided to make one of my favorites a pumpkin pie. It taste so good; it looks like and taste just like my sweet potatoe pie's. I promise you wouldn't know the difference.
My recipe check it out:
Prep time: 15 minutes I suggest
total time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp ground cinamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 9 inch frozen pie crust unbaked
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
mix all ingredients in a bowl
Preheat oven to 400
cook for the whole time or stick a fork to see if itcomes out clean then you know its done.
Hey my lovely beauties; I decided to try something new. So what did I do; I woke up this sunday morning and made me a healthier breakfast. Things I realized in my life that gotta change and one of them is eating a little bit more healthier is what I'm talking about. What does it consist of, check it out below.
My Sunday Morning breakfast Omelet
- frozen vegables in a small pot my choice I used champagne, shiitake & oyster mushrooms, potatoes, diced onion, and spinach mix in a small pot separate with a half of teaspoon of vegetable oil I also sprinkled some salt and pepper for taste.
- large Skillet add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil get it hot before adding the egg batter.
- I used 3 eggs I cracked the eggs I stirred the eggs with a spoon in a bowl.
- I added a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper to my egg batter.
- Add milk 2% milk or whatever your preference is.
- stir it up ladies to its all a good blend.
- pour egg batter in hot skillet
- once you see the egg batter start to frittle a little around the edges add the vegetable mix, also add some cheese
- then flip right side of egg and then left side with spatula
- I also added some cheese on the outside once my egg was folded
- I fried some turkey bacon for my side
So delicious my sunday morning breakfast omelet.