Hey my lovely beauties; I decided to try something new. So what did I do; I woke up this sunday morning and made me a healthier breakfast. Things I realized in my life that gotta change and one of them is eating a little bit more healthier is what I'm talking about. What does it consist of, check it out below.
My Sunday Morning breakfast Omelet
- frozen vegables in a small pot my choice I used champagne, shiitake & oyster mushrooms, potatoes, diced onion, and spinach mix in a small pot separate with a half of teaspoon of vegetable oil I also sprinkled some salt and pepper for taste.
- large Skillet add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil get it hot before adding the egg batter.
- I used 3 eggs I cracked the eggs I stirred the eggs with a spoon in a bowl.
- I added a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper to my egg batter.
- Add milk 2% milk or whatever your preference is.
- stir it up ladies to its all a good blend.
- pour egg batter in hot skillet
- once you see the egg batter start to frittle a little around the edges add the vegetable mix, also add some cheese
- then flip right side of egg and then left side with spatula
- I also added some cheese on the outside once my egg was folded
- I fried some turkey bacon for my side
So delicious my sunday morning breakfast omelet.